Permanent cosmetics, also known as cosmetic tattoos, are becoming ever more popular than using conventional makeup. The techniques used are often referred to as "micropigmentation", "micro implantation" or "microblading".
Implantation is the deposition of small individual implants of plant pigments or dyes in the top layer of the skin. The benefits for those who want a definition of function or scar disguise are enormous! You can also enroll to Brownude Permanent Cosmetics And Academy to learn more about permanent cosmetics and makeup.
This procedure is performed by various types of machines, such as traditional pen or spiral or rotating tattoo, rather than machine or manual method.
The process consists of initial consultation and application and follow-up to improve the shape and color or density of the pigment.
People Who Benefit From It
- Anyone who wants to improve his appearance.
- After surgery or injury.
- Hair loss, including eyebrows and/or eyelashes.
- Vitiligo from people who may have lost pigment in their skin area.
- Physically active people who don't want to worry about "sweating" or reusing cosmetics.
- Those who cannot wear cosmetics because of allergies or sensitivities.
What Can Be Done
- Eyebrows, correct eye-opening.
- Eyeliner, top, and bottom – can be used to reshape the eye.
- Lashes – make them thicker and fuller.
- Full lip line and lip color – redefining wrong lines; A fading recovery has occurred.
This action is considered permanent because the color is permanent and cannot be washed off. However, fading may occur and regular maintenance is required. Take this and all other aspects into account when choosing a technician.