Expanded polystyrene (EPS) is recycled by businesses and consumers around the world. The EPS industry has developed a collection infrastructure to support global recycling efforts. EPS can be recycled into a variety of new products. The best quality eps recycling machine can help to recycle the expanded polystyrene in an easy way.
The main components of this EPS recycling strategy are:
1. Our waffle pads are made from recyclable materials; better for the environment.
2. We deliver only what you need for your plate, which saves you time and money.
3. No waste, so it's better for the environment.
4. The right quantity of waffle pads is all we supply cheaper and less waste.
5. Changes in approach and behavior when recycling EPS.
6. Capacity building of beneficiaries and their staff to design, implement and promote single-material recycling services (which can be transferred to other materials such as plastic films).
7. Light and bulky expanded polystyrene recycling wastes take up a lot of space in landfills or leaky landfills – so the true disposal costs are often hidden in the company's overall disposal costs.
Polystyrene can be recycled at many stages in its life cycle. During production, all production waste can be completely recycled back into the production mix for the manufacture of new polystyrene products.
We continually strive to go beyond our standards of environmental responsibility. Making building products sustainable through recycling and recycling is the cornerstone of our business. We also pride ourselves on helping local communities and businesses minimize their impact on the environment.