All business platforms have negative and positive aspects. Dropshipping has its downsides, but the positives definitely outweigh the negatives. Here are 5 positive factors in getting rid of shipping versus running a business through traditional bulk buying and selling.
1. You have the option of starting an online store with a very low initial investment. Every business costs money to get started, but low domain fees, free eCommerce software, and a variety of free advertising methods mean you can sell products online for little money. You can consider the best dropship automation program for your eCommerce business.
2. You can spend more time on advertising and less time on packing. If you’re selling the traditional way (buying and reselling in bulk), you’ll need to take the time for each order, pack the product, and then head to the post office. With dropshipping, you visit the sender’s website and place an order, the time saved can be used to develop other areas of the business.
3. You can access a wider range of products. When you buy and sell products, you may not have enough capital to buy all the products you want (could be hundreds of products) or you may not want to take that much risk if the products don’t sell. Dropshipping means with multiple shippers you can sell a wide variety of products without adding to the business risk.
4. You can start everything from home. If your business is really starting to grow, you should still be able to run your business from home, you may need to use your dining room instead of your bedroom, but you will still save a lot of money moving to a new place like a traditional desk. purchase.
5. You don’t have to deal with customer returns and guarantees. The dispatcher must take care of the return. So if any customer wants to return the product, all you have to do is notify the sender and return the amount after the product is returned.